Pages

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Cool nail effects!

I love nail polish and painting my nails so when Barry M came out with a nail effects polish I quickly became obsessed. You paint your nails in any colour you want and then paint a coat of the Nail effects on top, what you are left with is a scratch kind of effect.

There are loads on the market now and the trend has taken off rapidly. I currently have Barry M's Black Magic and Pink Fizz with Blue Print and White Frost still to claim. I recently bought Models Own silver Smash up polish which I tried tonight with the Pink Barry M Nail effects.


If you want to try this new trend then you can find the effects polish being sold by Barry MModels Own17-Nail Xtras CrackleNailsinc and many more to come.





2 comments:

  1. I love this idea I have been thinking of getting some

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should, it is so much fun. x

    ReplyDelete