Pages

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

I Love Fruties!

I recently bought some new nail polishes, one of which was from the new Rimmel I love fruities range.

I had heard a whisper about a scented nail polish and was excited to try it. I picked up Apricot Punch which is a mouth-watering summery burst of colour. Once the polish was dry I took a whiff and was amazed how strong the scent was. The only issue I have is the smell wears off the more you wash your hands. It took about three days for the scent to disappear completely but by that point it was chipping so was ready to come of.

I picked my little beauty buy up from Boots for the bargain price of £2.99. If you find you want to snap up more than one colour then head to Boots where you can get 3 for 2 at the moment.

I will be heading down their soon to finish off the collection. I love fruties!

No comments:

Post a Comment