Wishes do come true!

Since we are wearing less now the weather is warmer, it's time to step up the beautiful bling. wishhandmadejewellery's summer collection emanates the classic summer look, bohemian.

Bohemian is such an easy, effortless look to pull off that you will be in it all summer and rocking some of these lovely pieces.




These two are my favourite from the Summer collection because they are so unique and you won't get these anywhere else. Check out the ever growing site where Myleene Klass and Sheridan Smith have been the latest to check out the new beautiful pieces.



Think I may have to purchase wishhandmadejewellery myself this summer and I have my eye on the the purple lovely in the middle of picture three. What have you got your eye on?

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Stockists

Comments

  1. Wow these pieces are beautiful! I really love them, very vintage looking and yet utlra girlie xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are kind of my new obsession. Mine and my bf's first anniversary soon, we know what I'm getting lol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What you want to see.

Croc nail effects!